In the following, we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data by our company in accordance with the legal requirements of data protection law (in particular in accordance with BDSG n.F. and the European General Data Protection Regulation 'DS-GVO'). This data protection declaration also applies to our websites and social media profiles. With regard to the definition of terms such as "personal data" or "processing", we refer to Art. 4 GDPR.Name and contact details of the person responsible
Our responsible person (hereinafter "responsible person") within the meaning of Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR is:
Owner: Carlo Schulz
Handelsregister/Nr.: HRA 710248
Register court: Mannheim District Court
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following, we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.1. Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), inventory data (name, address, etc.), contact data (telephone number, email, fax, etc.), payment data (bank data, account data, payment history, etc.), contract data (subject of the contract, term etc.), communication data (IP address etc.),
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13 Para. 1 c) GDPR
Processing of contracts, purposes of evidence / preservation of evidence, optimize website technically and economically, enable easy access to the website, fulfillment of contractual obligations, contact in the event of legal complaints by third parties, fulfillment of legal storage obligations, optimization and statistical evaluation of our services, improve user experience, make website user-friendly, more economical Operation of advertising and website, marketing / sales / advertising, creation of statistics, avoidance of SPAM and abuse, customer service and customer care, handling contact requests, providing websites with functions and content, security measures, uninterrupted, secure operation of our website,
From 3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 Para. 1 e) GDPR
Visitors / users of the website, customers,
The data subjects are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for processing personal data
In the following we will inform you about the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, the legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a) GDPR.
- If processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures that are carried out on your request, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- If processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory retention requirements), the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- If processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.d) GDPR.
- If processing is necessary to safeguard our interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and if your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh your interests, Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit.f) GDPR is the legal basis.
Transfer of personal data to third parties and processors
As a matter of principle, we will not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. If this is the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases, e.g. when transferring data to online payment providers for the fulfillment of a contract or due to a court order or due to a legal obligation to surrender the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use contract processors (external service providers e.g. for web hosting our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors as part of an agreement for order processing, this always takes place in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. We carefully select our processors, check them regularly and have given us the right to issue instructions with regard to the data. In addition, the processors must have taken suitable technical and organizational measures and comply with the data protection regulations according to BDSG new version and GDPR
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore mainly be processed by companies for which the GDPR applies. Should the processing by third party services take place outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, then these must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. GDPR. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the establishment of a data protection level that is officially recognized by the EU Commission or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses".
Insofar as we are based on the Ineffectiveness of the so-called "Privacy Shield", in accordance with Art. 49 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. and the use of the data for monitoring purposes, possibly without legal remedies for EU citizens.
Deletion of data and storage duration
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as you revoke your consent to processing or the purpose for storage no longer applies or the data is no longer required for the purpose, unless it is further Storage is required for evidence purposes or there are statutory retention requirements. This includes, for example, commercial law retention obligations for business letters in accordance with Section 257 (1) HGB (6 years) and tax retention obligations in accordance with Section 147 (1) AO of documents (10 years). When the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted, unless the storage is still necessary for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for information purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data:
• IP address;
• Internet service provider of the user;
• Datum und Uhrzeit des Abrufs;
• Language and browser version;
• Content of the call;
• Access status / HTTP status code;
• Websites, von denen die Anforderung kommt;
• Operating system.
Eine Speicherung dieser Daten zusammen mit anderen personenbezogenen Daten von Ihnen findet nicht statt.
- These data serve the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit.f) GDPR, which is also in the above purposes.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of 30 days. After this period these are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
A distinction is made between the following types of cookies:
• Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website in order to save certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or user input, e.g. regarding the language of the website.
• Session cookies: Session cookies are required to recognize multiple uses of an offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information in order to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to give you easier access to our site. When you close the browser or log out, the session cookies are deleted.
• Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain stored even after the browser is closed. They are used to store the login, to measure the range and for marketing purposes. These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
• Third-party cookies (third-party cookies, especially from advertisers): You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. Reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out at this point that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective data protection declarations for the third party providers.
- Data categories: User data, cookie, user ID (in particular the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
- Purposes of processing: The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our website technically and economically and to enable you to access our website more easily and securely.
- Legal basis: If we process your personal data with the help of cookies based on your consent (“opt-in”), then Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. Otherwise, we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that the legal basis in this case is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR. The legal basis is also Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.b) GDPR if the cookies are used to initiate contracts, e.g. for orders.
- Storage duration / deletion: The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
Here you can find information on how to delete cookies by browser:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
- Objection and "opt-out": You can generally prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive, regardless of your consent or legal permission, by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. However, this can limit the functionality of our offers. You can opt out of the use of third-party cookies for advertising purposes via this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de / Preference Management /) contradict.
Processing of contracts
- We process inventory data (e.g. company, title / academic degree, names and addresses as well as contact details of users, email), contract data (e.g. services used, names of contact persons) and payment data (e.g. bank details, payment history) for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations (Knowledge of who is a contractual partner; justification, content and processing of the contract; checking for plausibility of the data) and services (e.g. contacting customer service) in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit b) GDPR. The entries marked as mandatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract.
- This data is generally not passed on to third parties, unless it is necessary to pursue our claims (e.g. transfer to a lawyer for collection) or to fulfill the contract (e.g. transfer of data to payment providers) or there is a legal obligation to do so in accordance with Art . 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- We can also process the data you provide in order to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. This is the case for the inventory and contract data when the data is no longer required for the execution of the contract and claims can no longer be asserted from the contract because they are statute-barred (warranty: two years / standard limitation: three years ). Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, if the contract is terminated after three years, we will restrict the processing, i. H. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations. Information in the user account remains until it is deleted.
Contact via contact form / email / fax / post
- When you contact us via the contact form, fax, post or email, your details will be processed for the purpose of handling the contact request.
- If you have given your consent, the legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f) GDPR. The person responsible has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer inquiries from users, to preserve evidence for reasons of liability and, if necessary, to be able to meet his statutory retention requirements for business letters. If the contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- We can save your details and contact requests in our customer relationship management system ("CRM system") or a comparable system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those that were sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. We store inquiries from users who have an account or contract with us for up to two years after the end of the contract. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their expiry: End of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
- You have the option at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. If you contact us by email, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time.
Contact by phone
- When you contact us by phone, your telephone number is processed to process the contact request and its handling and is temporarily stored or displayed in the RAM / cache of the telephone device / display. The storage takes place for reasons of liability and security in order to be able to provide proof of the call and for economic reasons in order to enable a callback. In the case of unauthorized advertising calls, we block the phone numbers.
- The legal basis for processing the telephone number is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f) GDPR. If the aim of the contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- The device cache saves the calls for 30 days and overwrites or deletes old data successively. When the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory may be destroyed. Blocked telephone numbers are checked annually for the necessity of blocking.
- You can prevent the phone number from being displayed by calling with the phone number suppressed.
- You can subscribe to our newsletter with your voluntary consent by entering your email address. Only this is a duty. The provision of further data is voluntary and only serves the purpose of personal contact. We use the so-called "double opt-in procedure" for registration. After you have registered with your e-mail, you will receive an e-mail from us with a link to confirm your registration. If you click this confirmation link, your e-mail will be added to the newsletter distribution list and saved for the purpose of sending e-mails. If you do not click on the confirmation link within hours, your login data will be blocked and automatically deleted after a few days.
- We also log the IP address you used when you registered, as well as the date and time of the double opt-in (registration and confirmation). The purpose of this storage is the fulfillment of legal requirements with regard to the proof of your registration as well as the prevention of abuse with regard to your e-mail.
- As part of your declaration of consent, the contents (e.g. advertised products / services, offers, advertising and topics) of the newsletter are specifically described.
- When sending the newsletter, we evaluate your user behavior. The newsletters contain so-called "web beacons" or "tracking pixels", which are called up when the newsletter is opened. For the evaluations, we link the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. The data is only collected in pseudonymized form, i.e. the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, and direct personal reference is excluded. With this data we can determine whether and when you have opened the newsletter and which links have been clicked in the newsletter. This serves the purpose of optimizing and statistical analysis of our newsletter.
- The legal basis for sending the newsletter, measuring success and saving the email is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 no. 3 UWG and for the logging of consent Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit.f) GDPR, as this is our legitimate interest serves legal provability.
- You can object to tracking at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter. In this case, however, the receipt of the newsletter would also end. Tracking is also not possible if you deactivate the display of images in your e-mail software. However, this may have restrictions with regard to the functions of the newsletter and the images contained will then not be displayed.
- You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time. You can exercise your revocation by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter, sending an email or sending a message to our contact details above. We save your data as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, your data will only be saved anonymously for statistical purposes.
- We have the website analysis tool "Google Analytics" (Service provider: Google Ireland Limited, Register No .: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) is integrated into our website.
- Purpose of processing: The use of Google Analytics serves the purpose of analyzing, optimizing and improving our website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data by the third party provider using “Google Analytics” (“opt-in”), then Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in the above purposes (the analysis, optimization and improvement of our website) in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit.f) GDPR. In the case of services that are provided in connection with a contract, the tracking and analysis of user behavior is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. To be able to offer the purpose of the contract.
- Storage period: The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after months. The deletion of data whose retention period has expired takes place automatically once a month.
- Data transmission / recipient category: Google, Ireland and USA. We have also concluded an order processing agreement with Google in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
- Opposition and removal options ("opt-out"):
•You can generally prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive by selecting & ldquo; do not accept cookies “ in your browser settings. choose. However, this can limit the functionality of our offers. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
•As an alternative to the browser plug-in above, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking this click. The click sets an "opt-out" cookie that prevents your data from being recorded when you visit this website in the future. This cookie is only valid for our website and your current browser and only lasts until you delete your cookies. In that case you would have to set the cookie again.
•The cross-device user analysis you can deactivate it in your Google account under "My data> Personal data".
- We have embedded YouTube videos from youtube.com on our website using the embedded function so that they can be accessed directly on our website. YouTube belongs to Google Ireland Limited, registration number: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- Data category and description of data processing: Usage data (e.g. website accessed, content and access times). We have integrated the videos in the so-called "extended data protection mode" without cookies being used to record usage behavior in order to personalize the video playback. Instead, the video recommendations are based on the video currently being played. Videos played in an embedded player in enhanced privacy mode do not affect which videos are recommended to you on YouTube. When you start a video (click on the video) you consent to YouTube tracking the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage or the video on our website and that this data is used for advertising purposes.
- Purpose of processing: Provision of a user-friendly offer, optimization and improvement of our content.
- Legal basis:If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data by the third party provider using "etracker" ("opt-in"), then Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f) of the GDPR. In the case of services that are provided in connection with a contract, the tracking and analysis of user behavior is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. To be able to offer the purpose of the contract.
- Data transmission / recipient category: Third party providers in the USA. The data obtained will be transferred to the USA and stored there. This is also done without a Google user account. If you are logged into your Google account, Google can assign the above data to your account. If you do not want this, you have to log out of your Google account. Google creates user profiles from such data and uses this data for the purposes of advertising, market research or the optimization of its websites.
- Storage period: Cookies for up to 2 years or until the cookies are deleted by you as the user.
- Contradiction: You have the right to object to the creation of user profiles via Google. Therefore, please contact Google directly using the data protection declaration below. You can make an opt-out objection to the advertising cookies here in your Google account:
- use of Google cookies and their advertising technologies, storage duration, anonymization, location data, functionality and your rights. General data protection declaration from Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
Rights of the data subject
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. a), Art. 7 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation.
If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can exercise your right of objection free of charge. You can inform us about your objection to advertising under the following contact details:
Owner Carlo Schulz
Handelsregister/Nr.: HRA 710248
Register court: Mannheim District Court
- Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to information about your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. This includes, in particular, information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, unless it was collected directly from you.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to correct incorrect data or to complete correct data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
- Right to cancellation
You have the right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless this is contrary to statutory or contractual retention periods or other statutory obligations or rights to further storage.
- Right to Restriction
You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data if one of the requirements in Art. 18 Para. 1 lit. a) to d) GDPR is met:
• If you dispute the correctness of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the person responsible to check the correctness of the personal data;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
• the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
• if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, which means that you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request that it be transmitted to another person responsible.
- Right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation.
In order to protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that we and our external service providers comply with data protection regulations, we have taken suitable technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is encrypted and transmitted via a secure SSL connection.