Terms and Conditions
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definition of terms (1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text (1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.cadascam.com.
(2) If a contract is concluded, the contract comes with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods.
2) Confirm by clicking the "Add to shopping cart" button.
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart.
4) Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data (invoice address).
5) Actuation by selecting one of the toothing methods offered by PayPal.
6) Another check or correction of the data entered in the PayPal Checkout.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by confirming the ZAhnlund in the PayPal checkout.
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details or cancel the order process by closing the internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the text of the contract for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.cadascam.de/agb. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible on the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date (1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying PayPal PLUS.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
§4 Delivery (1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer when the item is sold.
§5 Retention of titleWe reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Status of the terms and conditions Feb 2020